Dataweb-Inc is the web development partner for many on-line merchants including Dataweb, Inc., Shop4-Animal-Supplies-Network, and many other pet supplies and informational web sites.
We have been in business for over 30 years.
Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy and hassle-free as possible. That means that our service must be exemplary. Our representatives are knowledgeable and courteous. Our policies are fair and easy to understand. Our product descriptions are as comprehensive as possible to make a buying decision worry-free. Our on-line presence and shopping cart are secure from hackers and information thieves.
We value your confidence in our services and we value your business.
The Team at AquariumCanisterFilterStore.com
We are a proud member of the PegasusCart Shopping Network.
You can rest easy. This site is secured by the latest encryption technology. And your products are covered by the best manufacturer's warranties in the industry. Your data is never outside of Pegasus' control and handled at one central location for the entire Network of merchants who take advantage of PegasusCart membership.
How We Collect Data:
- We use your IP Address, your Browser Client, and the occasional browser cookie, to determine who you are for internal tracking and linking you to your PegasusCart® so that it can keep track of your requested items while you shop. This assures that your items will arrive in your cart as you choose them.
- Further, we may also use the collected data mentioned above, for tracking and prosecuting individuals who commit fraud or theft of our data or services.
Distribution of the information we collect:
- We provide access to logs which do not identify you personally, to PegasusCart® Merchants, for their sites and sales performance tracking.
- We do not sell your information to anyone.
Third party advertising:
- In the event we permit a third party to advertise on any of our sites, they will do so using their own collected data.
- We shall not provide any personally identifiable data we collect from you to any third party.
- Some items are shipped from our warehouses. They ship the same day you order if your order arrives before 1:00 pm. Others are shipped directly from the manufacturer to save money on shipping charges. Those ship from 24-72 hours (1-3 business days) from the time we receive your order.
- Our shipping charges are not inflated to create profit for us. We offer very reasonable rates, based on UPS's actual charges.
- Some items ship for FREE! When you see this sign, the price you see is what you get.
- In case of a return, items which were shipped by free shipping will be back-charged normal shipping charges to your home before credit is issued.
How we Deliver:
- Items are shipped to you "Best Way". They arrive via UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS, depending on their size and configuration. Postal Addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, APO and FPO addresses present special challenges and cost more to ship than regular lower 48 states packages.
Handling, Oversize, Separate Shipping, Fragile:
- Most items we sell are not considered "oversize" by UPS and require no special handling. Should any item require special handling due to its fragile nature, bulk or weight (or if items come from different warehouses in separate packages) additional fees may be charged for extra handling or separate shipping. Unlike many nefarious sites that hide those charges from you as you fill your cart, any extra handling or shipping charges are added WHEN YOU ADD YOUR ITEM to your PegasusCart. Your charges are instantly and always visible. You will see those charges (BEFORE you are asked to finalize your order) included in "Packing and Insured Delivery". You can also see the exact handling charges on any individual item by touching the beside the item description in your cart.
- Because we are a PegasusCart Merchant, you can be assured that returns will present no hassles to you.
- We want you to purchase anything in this catalogue risk-free. You'll usually find our product descriptions more complete than other pet supply catalogues. We feel that the more you know about a product, the more likely you are to like it when it arrives.
- That's important to us because when you do receive a product from us, you have 30 days from the date of the invoice to decide if:
- It is what you expected
- It fits your needs
- It is what you want
If, upon viewing an item, you're not delighted with any merchandise you buy from us, just return it to us or to the shipping center from which it came in new, unused condition (depending on how our authorized agents instruct you). Please call the service center for a Return Authorization and instructions for where to ship the item, as some come from and must be returned directly to the manufacturer's shipping center instead of our own warehouse. Call us M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Let us know what instructions you have concerning replacement, substitution, or refund.
Send any return prepaid, insured, in new, unused condition with its original parts, instructions, packaging, and your invoice (or a copy) within 30 days of the date on the original invoice.
Items that do not meet these few conditions will be subject to an additional restocking fee or, at the Company's option, returned to the customer without a refund. Shipping costs on any package returned to you will be charged to your account.
We are not responsible for damage which occurs in transit by return nor do we accept COD returns.
When we receive your return, we'll exchange it or refund the purchase price (less shipping and handling*), whichever you prefer. (Please allow 10-21 days for credit issue)
- Upon their return, items which were shipped by free shipping will be back-charged normal shipping charges to your home before credit is issued.
- We purchase from the most reputable manufacturers, and there is rarely an issue with defective products. However, factories make the occasional mistake.
- If an item doesn't work properly, please call the manufacturer (listed in the product literature) or e-mail our customer service department to report the problem immediately. In most cases (because we're not experts at diagnosing problems), we will put you into direct touch with the manufacturer.
- In all cases, save all of the packaging and packing materials and call our customer service department within 24 hours. (1 business day) of receipt. 1-512-282-3003.
- Defective items will be replaced with the identical item or handled by the manufacturer directly.
Damages in Shipping:
- We ship by the most efficient means possible, and products are guaranteed to arrive undamaged. However, damage occasionally occurs.
- If a package appears to have obvious damage on the outside which may affect the product inside, please refuse shipment at your door or ask the carrier to note the damage on his shipping manifest and call our customer service department within 24 hours to report any damage sustained.
- If you find damage subsequent to delivery, save all of the packaging and packing materials and call our customer service department within 24 hours (1 business day) of receipt. 1-512-282-3003.